Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

scared 18yold.

• nalix lopez
11 years 2 months ago #1 by nalix lopez
nalix lopez replied the topic: Re:scared 18yold.
am 18 yr to and i mabey am having a baby as well but i do not have the help of the baby father. so may god be with you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• young18&not so ready
11 years 3 months ago #2 by young18&not so ready
young18&not so ready replied the topic: Re:scared 18yold.
:unsure: well me being in the same predicament i gonna tell u to do wut u feel. take the test and if it comes out positivve...which u know it will...handle ur responsibility because it's not the end of the world, just the beginning of a new one. keep ur head up and stay healthy that's the key.

• Lucy
11 years 3 months ago #3 by Lucy
Lucy replied the topic: Re:scared 18yold.
It has been awhile since I was expecting a baby, but that is theway I was with my last child. I felt sick all the time, sleepy and not much energy. Good luch to you and may God Bless you with a healthy baby. Go get the test, so you will know for sure. Let us hear about the test results.

Have a good week.

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:scared 18yold.
thats how my pregnancy started out. Id go buy one. when you find out, post it! lol if its what you want, then i wish you the best! im just getting sick of bein prego. i want it outta me! lol ive already waited 5 months and i got technically 5 more to go lol argh

• ashley
11 years 3 months ago #5 by ashley
ashley replied the topic: Re:scared 18yold.
that is what i had 13 motnhs ago and i have a 3 month old baby. i think you might be, but go buy a test or go to your doctors, keep me in touch.
ashley

More
11 years 3 months ago #6 by Spaystoutchic
Spaystoutchic created the topic: scared 18yold.
hi, my name is Larissa and I had a miscarriage in july 2005. I was due for a period today, but nothing came. my lmp was aug 5, im extremely nauseaus, keep on throwing up in my mouth, im constantly dizzy and i sleep all the time i have no energy. and i keep running to the bathroom. i just want to know if i am pregnant, or coukd be pregnant.... im so scared after losing my first pregnancy, that was a really bad time and i dont want to go through it again, but i do really want to have a baby. o and i have terrible headaches. anywho im going to buy a test laaater on in the week anyway, but i needed to know someones opinion first. thank you guys so much.

--Larissa

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl