Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

HELP!

• Ashley
  • Ashley's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Ashley
Ashley replied the topic: Re:HELP!
i had a baby 3 months ago and i was a single mom and you know when i found i was so scared and frightend and you know what the dad left me but you have to be strong no matter what right? for the baby.... i had a beatiful baby girl and you know i meet this amazing man and he is bringing the both of us into his life. you do what you think is right, but don't forget it isn't jsut about you anymore it is about you and the baby. k
email me anytime,
ashley
19 yrs old.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Heather
  • Heather's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Heather
Heather replied the topic: Re:HELP!
:) theres also open adoption.... u give ur baby up for adoption but u also get to see your baby.. and the adoptive parents become ur family.. u could go to school and know your baby is in a good place.. u pick the family..

dont worry though u'll be fine.. i personally am 18 and would never have an abortion i would rather know my baby is with a good family.. a family who could not have a child of there own. think about it!! good luck in ur choice

love heather

• Teresa C
  • Teresa C's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Teresa C
Teresa C replied the topic: Re:HELP!
You could always listen to your brain and your heart and put the baby up for adoption, then you won't have abotion on your conscience, but you won't have the complications of raising a child. If I were in your situaion, that is what I would do. Good luck in your choice.

• Teresa
  • Teresa's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #4 by Teresa
Teresa created the topic: HELP!
im 19 and 5 weeks pregnant and i have no idea what to do. my heart wants me to keep it and my heads telling me not to. i am no longer with the father of the baby but he wants me to keep it and says he will be there no matter what. i believe him but im not sure if he's someone i want to have a baby with?? im in college at the moment and i know if i keep the baby i will have to take a break but is it worth it in the long run??? i don’t know! i know that i will finish school no matter what but now its just going to take so much longer. am i being selfish for that though?? i don’t know i need some advise from someone if u were in my shoes what would u do? HELP ME!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl