Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

possible pregnancy

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by alinker05
alinker05 created the topic: possible pregnancy
I'm dating a guy who I like very much. We haven't been together long and haven't spent a lot of physical time together because he's in the army and was in Iraq until late July but we talk quite a bit on the phone and now that he's back in the states we talk online. I got to see him in August for 4 days. I realized that I would be on my period when he was here so I messed around with my birthcontrol so I'd have my period early... well I forgot to order more and don't know exactly how long I was without birthcontrol. I got it and put it in (NuvaRing) and that weekend we had sex (I'm allergic to latex and have very sensitive skin) so we didn't use a condom or use the pull-out method (which I know doesn't necessarily work) That was about 28 days ago. For the past week my stomach has felt a little funny... almost like an anxiety attack stomach ache without the anxety to go along with it. My temp has also been between 100 and 101 degrees f. I get a bit nauseous but not enough to make me want to vomit. I've been getting a weird one day I'm constipated then the next day I have diarreah... Is it possible I am pregnant and if so... because I've been on birthcontrol this whole month.. will it have any negative affects?
If you have any advice please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl