Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Can I Tell Before A Missed Period?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by anonymouslyscared
anonymouslyscared replied the topic: Re:Can I Tell Before A Missed Period?
Not really hun! You can take a HPT that detects pregnancy five days before your missed period, that would be First Response.
Hope that helps,
Maui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:Can I Tell Before A Missed Period?
the earliest detector is the First Response test and it can tell up to 5 days before a missed period but may not be accurate even then. The best time to test is after your missed period and you still have over a week. your levels will probably be too low for another week or so. as anxious as you are, i reccommend waiting for any accurate results. best of luck

• Amber
  • Amber's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Amber
Amber created the topic: Can I Tell Before A Missed Period?
My boy friend and I had sex 3 times and he never used a condom but he didnt cum inside me.Im haveing cramps and mood swings so I think I could be pregnant.My period doesnt start for another week and a half.I dont want to wait that long to find out.Are there ways to find out before your missed Period?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl