Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i be pregnant?

• chelsea
  • chelsea's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #1 by chelsea
chelsea created the topic: could i be pregnant?
It all started like three weeks ago with dizziness then my breast started to be sore around the nipple and along the bottom and side close to my sides and i have the feeling of butterflies in my stomach but even smoking a ciggarette makes me gag! then i have just be kind of out of it everyone keeps giving me crap like hows the baby so i decided to take a pregnancy test since my last cycle was june 22-26 which is really short for me but i used to be irregular and then after i took birthcontrol for a couple of months it was regular but i took a pregnancy test and it was negative and so everyone made me wait a few days to take another one so i took one this morning and it showed up negitive in like 30 secs could i actually be pregnant or is there something else wrong with me how do i find out i work 65 hours a week and i have no medical insurance!!!!!!!!!!!

please any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl