Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

testing Postive while having peroid?

• autumn
  • autumn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #1 by autumn
autumn replied the topic: Re:testing Postive while having peroid?
well let me know what happens!!!! took another two pregnancy tests and they were negative but still think my stomach is hard and still wondering!!!!! as im n hols have to wait to get a proper check up back in london!!!!

do you want to be pregnant?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• molly-alaya
  • molly-alaya's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #2 by molly-alaya
molly-alaya replied the topic: Re:testing Postive while having peroid?
You know what I'm wondering the same thing that you are. I had a cycle on the 30th of june and it was not as heavy as normal, but heavy enough to use a tampon. Then on the 16 of august I had really light bleeding (spotting) then it got a little heavier (staining), I asked my doctor during the physical why am I having two cycles and he told me that he wants to get a pregnancy test done, unfourtanatly I had used the rest room already so now I have to wait to go to the lab and get blood work done. Since it's not until later I don't know what to think. I just wnat to know if I am or not, it's strnage for me to have 2 cycles that close together.

• kimberly
  • kimberly's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #3 by kimberly
kimberly replied the topic: Re:testing Postive while having peroid?
it may not be a period. it possibly inplant bleeding. i had a similar situation and ended up being pregnant. i went to a walk in clinic to confirm it. they gave me the results the same day. maybe you should do the same . when these pregnancy test come out positive , it's really error proof . hope this helps.
do you want to be pregnant???

• autumn
  • autumn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #4 by autumn
autumn replied the topic: Re:testing Postive while having peroid?
ok its me again and iv just taken im another test....first response and it howed one line...not even a faint other one!! so its negitive!!!

think i will ctake it again on monday and see what happens as i still have my period!

• Autumn
  • Autumn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #5 by Autumn
Autumn created the topic: testing Postive while having peroid?
I had sex around the start of june with my boyf. Im on the pill. We dont use condoms but he pulls out b4 ejaculation. Since, I have had 3 periods, coming on time. I had been feeling pregnant but no symptoms. I am on the 2nd day of my third period and I got a pregnancy test (clear blue) I was trying to out myself out of my misery by proving I wasnt...its positive!

Cud my period have affected it?

Do u think Im pregnant?

its not possible for me to go to a doctor until sept, im on holidays!

Can u help me plz?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl