Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could I be pregnant? please help

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by ChantiStar
ChantiStar replied the topic: Re:could I be pregnant? please help
Yes, you're pregnant. Before I knew I was pregnant, I had weird period cramps 2 weeks before my period date, my abs looked a little softer, and my breasts were tender and larger. I wish I could re-live it all over again so I remember it like crazy now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• freida
12 years 6 months ago #2 by freida
freida replied the topic: good news
yes you are pregnant because i went through the same thing when i had my first 3 kids so you do have a little one on the way :P

• Amanda
12 years 7 months ago #3 by Amanda
Amanda replied the topic: Re:could I be pregnant? please help
You are pregnant. I am 20 years old and I have a 10 week old son. Thise symptoms are so fresh in my mind that I can say that you are defentay pregnant. I hope your ready I was not but now I'm so glad that I was. :cheer:

• Jessica
12 years 7 months ago #4 by Jessica
Jessica replied the topic: Re:could I be pregnant? please help
ok well first of all dont waste your money on tests, they cant detect the hormone until you have missed your period, i made this mistake once also. but from your symptoms it seems like you could be, but i would just wait it out, dont jump to any conclusions.

• jones26
  • jones26's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #5 by jones26
jones26 created the topic: could I be pregnant? please help
I have been having some of these symptoms lately.....tender breasts, I have a milky sustance and also a clear-sticky substance coming out my nipples, I have been having like pains in my stomach, well not pains but like a burning-stretching feeling on my sides and in my stomach, it isn't time for my period just yet and I have taken 2 tests. Both come up neg. Me and my husband haven't been \"trying\" but have not been \"trying to prevent all the time\" either. It has been like 2-3 weeks I guess since the first time that we \"didn't try to prevent\" and I have been having these symptoms since then. My breasts are VERY sore and look a little swollen but not much. Can anyone tell me something?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl