Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

VERY CONFUSED>> NEED ADVICE

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by shinell
shinell replied the topic: Re:VERY CONFUSED>> NEED ADVICE
yes u could still get pregnant...... 2 b sure take a pregnancy test. good luck!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shelia
  • Shelia 's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #2 by Shelia
Shelia created the topic: VERY CONFUSED>> NEED ADVICE
Last month I had sex 3 days before my period using the withdrawal method and my period came as planned. Is it still possible for me to be pregnant? my period is 2 days late and its never late its usually early if anything. my brests (nipples) are very sore and have darkened in color and have also enlarged. I feel naseau in the morning and afternoon. it is possilbe for me to be pregnant? should i consider taking a home pregnancy test??? please help, im srry if this is a dumb question but one of my friends told me that i could still be pregnant even though i had my period lat month.Is this true?? should i take a test to be sure?? plzz help!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl