Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

when should i take a test??

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by darkangel666_2021
darkangel666_2021 replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test??
No it is not too early to get positive results... *if you are pregnant that is*... The best time to take the test would be the first morning urination, because that is when the HCG levels are their highest... You should also start taking folic acid, because it helps the baby's growth, and even if you are not pregnant, it will not hurt you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by anonymouslyscared
anonymouslyscared replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test??
Twiggie wrote:

Take the test as soon as possible u need to be taking folic acid tabs now to help the growth of ur babies spin an if u do decide to hold off on finding out take the tabs any way wont do u any harm

Yeah. Most woman don't realize that folic acid is important in any pregnant woman's diet. You should also be watching your caffiene intake because it can have a bad effect on the baby's growth.
~*~Maui~*~

• Twiggie
  • Twiggie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Twiggie
Twiggie replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test??
Take the test as soon as possible u need to be taking folic acid tabs now to help the growth of ur babies spin an if u do decide to hold off on finding out take the tabs any way wont do u any harm

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by anonymouslyscared
anonymouslyscared replied the topic: Re:when should i take a test??
Hello. Now would be a good time to take it. Try taking it in the morning though, that is when there is the most HCG (the pregnancy hormone) and you will most likely get accurate results that way.

• Sarah
  • Sarah's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #5 by Sarah
Sarah created the topic: when should i take a test??
ok i posted a topic earlier about if i was pregnant or not. it said i have been feeling sick only at night. well that is still happening. and i am now a week late on my period. but i have no clue if im pregnant or not. im usually not this late. so i was wondering if i should take a test and wen would be a good time to take it...like is it too early for results??

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl