Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Is this normal?

• Maui
  • Maui's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #1 by Maui
Maui replied the topic: Re:Is this normal?
Hello there. I actually had no symptoms of pregnancy whatsoever and ended up with three negative tests. I just found out today that I am a month and a half along. You should wait until you miss your period and take a test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Del71497
  • Del71497's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #2 by Del71497
Del71497 created the topic: Is this normal?
I got my last period on July 18th and my periods are almost normal and always regular. This month my period was no different, it lasted the usual 5 or so day but about a week after my period ended, i started spotting, but it was a watery spotting, very light in color on top of having menstrual cramps. Now the spotting is gone but I'm still having the cramps.
I went to the doctors on 7/31 (14 days after my last period) and she had me take blood to see if i was pregnant and it turned out negative.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl