Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Can u get pregnant....

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by thisisme2
thisisme2 replied the topic: Re:Can u get pregnant....
well it sounds like morning sickness but keep in mind that it could just be nerves. wait until a week after your missed period (if u even have one) before taking a test or it might give u false anwsers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarah
  • Sarah's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #2 by Sarah
Sarah created the topic: Can u get pregnant....
ok me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days ago...first wen we started he had a condom on..then he took it off..and then put it back on..i was wondering if u can get pregnant by that if the condom had pre-ejaculation in it and by taking it off and going inside me it could make me pregant? i kno its a little early to tell but ive been feeling like im going to get sick usually in the evenings and after i eat but i havnt actually got sick yet...could i be pregnant?? sumone please help. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl