Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

is there still a chance?

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by i_cant_forget
i_cant_forget replied the topic: Re:is there still a chance?
**and I don't know what to think. could I still be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by i_cant_forget
i_cant_forget replied the topic: Re:is there still a chance?
as of right now, i can't go to a doctor. and my mom is leaving for two weeks and leaving me here (kansas) my younger brother will be at an aunts and my sister here, or wherever she feels like. I also don't drive yet so I can't go by myself.

• Lucie_toot
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Lucie_toot
Lucie_toot replied the topic: Re:is there still a chance?
U really need to see a doctor right away. This is something a professional should deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by i_cant_forget
i_cant_forget created the topic: is there still a chance?
what are the chances of me still being pregnant if i took three pregnancy tests and the results were as follows:
1st-negative
2nd-postive
3rd-negative

i always had all the symptoms, tired, peeing a lot, sore breasts, nauseaous and sick, heartburn, and a few others. my period was two weeks late then i had very very light bleeding and only lasted two days. then another one and it had cramping then that went away, and was again short and light, then one night i woke up with a bad pain but not like cramps, when heading for the bathrrom feeling sick, i had to stop as everything would go black and i'd feel really weak, then had some blood clots passed.

what are the chances, and could it of been a miscarriage?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl