Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i be....?

• leeniebaby
12 years 4 months ago #1 by leeniebaby
leeniebaby replied the topic: Re:could i be....?
yes it is possible to be pregnant even if you got your period, I'd recommend seeing a doctor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lola
  • lola's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by lola
lola created the topic: could i be....?
here goes..i had sex with my boffriend somewhere around the 15-16 of feb(not sure of the date) but i got my period on the 19 feb. it was normal, had my usual flow. i\"v had to move to a different country to do my masters, and i missed my period in march. first i thought it was b'cuz i was in a different country and change in food and i did put on a little weight, but its april 16th now and i still have'nt got my period.
is it possible that i might be pregnent even after i've had my periods? i still have'nt taken the PT, cuz im jus scared of what the result may be. PLEASE HELP!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl