Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant?

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by KayJack2006Mommy
KayJack2006Mommy replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
The fact that you missed your period is the biggest sign, Those are all signs of pregnancy also.
Sweety you need to just get a test and take it that is the only way you are going to know for sure.

Good luck

~Karah.

~Karah

2006 Mommy to a beautful baby boy, Jaeden Noelle < Child of Karah and Steven.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• elisha
11 years 4 months ago #2 by elisha
elisha replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
you should just get a pregnancy test because sometimes pregnancy symptoms are similar to the symptoms i recieve before my monthly comes, i am always late. I also have a child therfore i experienced the signs. good luck.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by i_cant_forget
i_cant_forget replied the topic: Re:Pregnant?
have you taken a home pregnancy test yet? if not i would take one and go from there.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by Brit2pink
Brit2pink created the topic: Pregnant?
I really need some help on this. I don't know if i'm pregnant. My breasts are sooooo swollen, i feel nausea throughtout the day , my appetite has changed(I eat alot now) i am tired all the time, and I missed my period. Could I be pregnant?I'm confused. I looked on the net looking for pregnancy symptoms and they said the best way to know is from some who has experienced it already. So while I was searching I saw this link and clicked on it and joined. I truly need to know if I am.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl