Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think im pregnant?

• grace
  • grace's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #1 by grace
grace replied the topic: Re:I think im pregnant?
Well, even the most prepared people are scared of having a child. You will have 9 months to get used to it and your boyf too. He will survive. Talk a lot about your feelings and let him in on doctor's visits so he can get excited too. I am sure you have already been wondering if it's a boy or girl and I bet he is too. I know it is scary telling your family stuff like this, but it is your life and once they get over the initial shock I bet you will see their excitement. It's just that sometimes parents have dreams for their kids and letting go of those dreams is hard. They will though and you have to reassure them that this is what you want. good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lucie_toot
  • Lucie_toot's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #2 by Lucie_toot
Lucie_toot replied the topic: Re:I think im pregnant?
It seems to me that you are pregnant! You should go to the doctor or a clinic immediately. Don't blame yourself if your boyfriend is upset about you being pregnant. BOTH OF YOU contributed 50% in making the baby. It is NOT completely your fault. As for the parents, of course they'll probably be upset at first, but give them time, especially since you said that you guys haven't been going out that long. THey are still probably a little disappointed with ya'll. With time, they will support you guys if they love you.

• Sammi20
  • Sammi20's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Sammi20
Sammi20 created the topic: I think im pregnant?
I sat and thought for ages the other night and realised that i was 5 and a half weeks late. i have some of the symtoms, backache, constant headaches, swollen breasts, feeling irritable, nausea, eating alot. I know i should probebly go for the test but im scared, because my partner thinks his life will be over and i dont want him to feel like that? He said he would look after me if iam and never to worry about him leaving as he loves me too much. im scared his family and mine will be angry as we have only just moved in together and havent been going out that long. I just dont know what to do?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl