Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

not sure

• tiffany
  • tiffany's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #1 by tiffany
tiffany replied the topic: Re:not sure
I don't even know what to say that I'm in that stage where I think I may be and I'm still in shock. I have to wait for my boyfriend to be done work so that I can talk to him about it and I'm afraid he'll flip out on me. I know it's stupid, but what if he freaks out before we figure it out for sure?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• becca
  • becca 's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #2 by becca
becca replied the topic: Re:not sure
i took a third one, and it was negative. i have not had another period yet and i am very very bloated and its not like normal bloating and my best friend agrees with me. it more round and lower. i don't know what to think, except wait?

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by *haley*
*haley* replied the topic: Re:not sure
hey girl... yes there is a possibilty that you are just take that other test and if it comes out positive then go to the doctors and get it checked out... and i know what you mean im 16 and i have 3 months til im 17 and im pregnant and i know that the father doesnt care, he told me and i know by having this child it wont make things right between us but still.... well let me know how it all goes, ok???

• Becca
  • Becca's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #4 by Becca
Becca created the topic: not sure
i think i might be pregnant. before i even missed a period or anything, i just had that feeling, and was starting to get sick, and if i wasn't sick, i always felt like i was going to be, mostly in the evenings.my breasts were also very sore and swollen, and thats not usually a period sign for me, i have also been using the restroom a lot more. i took a HPT right away, it said negative. i was later about two weeks late and then i had a very very light and short period. i took another one a lil bit later and it came out positive. and then if i were to have my period it was then again late. same as the other one, short and light. i am still very close to my ex's mom, and i have kind of talked to her about it. one night i woke up feeling sick, i tried going striaght to the bathroom but kept blacking out and feeling very weak, i blacked out several times before i made it to the bathroom, i never got sick, but instead got a sudden pain, but not like cramps, and then (sorry for the details) had some blot clots and stuff, i was scared and it was a lot, i bleed more that night, and felt very sick. i have spotted randomly since then about three or four nights ago. im scared. im scared to take a test. i know that if i am pregnant i will go through with the pregnancy, i couldn't let myself have an abortion, and i want a kid, even thought im only 16 and a few months away from my 17th birthday.i know it also wouldn't bring my ex back into my life anymore than a friend still. i my ex (who is in florida visiting his dad right now) boyfriends mom might be having me take a HPT tomorrow before i go to church with her. im extremely scared. i wish i knew what to think and stuff. my home life isn't the best but also not the very worst. i still kinda want to be preg. but i also know thats not a very smart thing. i know i could do it though, and if god but me here, he'll pull me thru it. i just need some help on whether someone thinks i had a miscarriage or was even pregnant.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl