Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Need to ask someone a question about symptoms

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Need to ask someone a question about symptoms
When i was pregnant i had absoultly no sickness at all. I only had only mild headaches at the same time every day and at about 6 weeks my breasts got very sore. I also had a stuffy nose which may or may not have been related. (i read somewhere that due to changes in your blood circulation that some women get stuffy noses but mine may have just been a cold). I also spotted about a week before my period. Everyones bodies are different anf react to pregnancy differently. I had no sickness wereas my best friend was sick for 8 1/2 months.
I sounds to be like you had sex when you were feritle. (i'm not sure though) wait and see if you miss your period. if you do definlty that a test. hope this helps you a little.

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kelly johnson
12 years 6 months ago #2 by kelly johnson
kelly johnson replied the topic: Re:Need to ask someone a question about symptoms
[i got my period on april 4,2005 and it went off on the 8th of april on me and my boyfriend had sex on the 12th of april and when he was cumming the condom poped open and there was nothing in it and now 10 days later im not feeling to good i had a little spotting when i went to the bathroom and seen no more after that is there a way that i can be expecting and i've been haveing morning sickness but not throwing up at all and lots of headaches and diareah why is that. : :blink: :( :unsure: :side:

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by ChantiStar
ChantiStar replied the topic: Re:Need to ask someone a question about symptoms
When I was first pregnant but didn't know it:
weird period cramps 2 weeks b4 my period was due, they were like really fast on and off, softer looking belly, tender breasts. I'll tell you after I found out, my abdomen near my v was harder, bigger breasts, nausea in the morning and all day, and very very emotional. Hope you aren't!!!!! Cuz it is something else!!!!!! But hopefully you have good situation. If you don't WB. :silly:

• k
12 years 6 months ago #4 by k
k replied the topic: Re:Need to ask someone a question about symptoms
What are the questions you have, why do you think you might be pregnant, have you done any tests.

• jones26
  • jones26's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #5 by jones26
jones26 created the topic: Need to ask someone a question about symptoms
I would like to have some help with some symptoms I am having but I am not sure if I am pregnant or not. Please help :woohoo:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl