Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i need your help girlies!!

• jsaunders
12 years 4 months ago #1 by jsaunders
jsaunders replied the topic: Re:i need your help girlies!!
I am amazed at how many questions on the forum are related to not knowing if you are pregnant or not. Girls - call your doctors or call a clinic!!! Get the results so you can start making the tough decisions about what you are going to do. The questions here should be \"I'm pregnant - what should I do?\" I know it is scary and hoping you aren't pregnant is a very natural reaction but make some phone calls and get medical advice at least over the phone instead of via an online forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• luvlyladie
  • luvlyladie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by luvlyladie
luvlyladie replied the topic: Re:i need your help girlies!!
hey my last period was mar. 27 but when i took a prgnancy test it came bac negative. but im definitely experincing extreme nausea, cramping, backaches, and a littl constipated could i still be pregnant??

• Sammy2008
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Sammy2008
Sammy2008 replied the topic: Re:Ooooh my god can anyone help me or give advice
its ok we can get through this together you just need to be calm about it but the 1st thing you should do is by a pregnecy test and see what that tells you so after that if it tells you are you need to tell your mom and if she gets phical you need to go to the hospital and talk to your doctor about it and i now you will be nerves but you need to do it for your health and if you are prengent for the health of your baby becuz stress is not good for any pregent women if this helps you can write back

• lilkandy
12 years 4 months ago #4 by lilkandy
lilkandy replied the topic: Re:Ooooh my god can anyone help me or give advice
well the only thing i can say is when i first told my parents i was very scared but you just gotta do it the way you feel better.... you can write a note, do it over the phone, tell someone else you love and have them do it or the way they might want you to do it just plain tell them face to face.. i hope i helped.

• kdnbaybe
12 years 4 months ago #5 by kdnbaybe
kdnbaybe replied the topic: Re:i need your help girlies!!
I am 21 years old and 5 months pregnant, I would say to take another pregnancy test. You probablly would not be feeling all those symptons if you were pregnant. You usually don't feel any of that until you are further along than a few months. More frequent urination doesn't usually happen until the fetus has become big enough to push on your blatter. I would take another pregnancy test, and if you still don't know how it reads talk to a friend about getting a ride to a free health clinic, they will be able to tell you for sure.

• DillyMack
12 years 4 months ago #6 by DillyMack
DillyMack replied the topic: Re:i need your help girlies!!
First of all, have you taken a home pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant? Second, if your mom can become physical sometimes, maybe you should visit your local crisis pregnancy center to get some help with this. That is what they are there for. They have resources to help you if you need them. But find out if you are pregnant first - don't start something if you don't have to. Good Luck.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl