Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

period pains?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by persianprincess
persianprincess replied the topic: Re:period pains?
Hey, I know how overwhelming all the changes in your body can be. Me and my close friend are both pregnant, and we waited on telling everyone because right around our sixth week, we had weird cramps too. I had some spotting, so I went to see my doctor. he said that the spotting is even normal, if it's not more than 2-3 spots (lil ones) and then the pain is caused by your growing uterus, as it is your first pregnancy. I can also tell you that there is no force, or medicine to stop miscarriage, and it would happen if it's meant to. All you have to do for the next while is take care of yourself, and that way your baby will take care of him/herself. Stop stressing or go to the doctor to set your mind at ease. I know it's easier said than done, but trust me, enjoy your sixth week even with all the pain.:) Good luck with your pregnancy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:period pains?
i would ring the carer and talk to her and she what she thinks.It could be the uterus stretching too.

• nic
11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by nic
nic replied the topic: Re:period pains?
hi i am about 6wks pregnant and i am experiencing exactly the same thing,no bleeding but really bad period pains,its my first pregnancy so i am not sure eitha on wetha this is normal or not babe sorry but if u find out pls let me know.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by the3ofus
the3ofus created the topic: period pains?
Heyy everyone! Just somthing quick i wanted to ask.. I'm nearly 7 weeks pregnant.. and i'm a little bit worried because i read that cramps can be a sign of miscarriage. I don't see my carer for another week and i don't want to panic about it just yet, but since i found out i was pregnant i've been getting slight period pains lasting about 30 seconds at a time then it goes.. i get them about once every 3-5 hours a day.. i'm sure its nothing i just want to make sure my babys ok.. thanks!
Lolaxxx :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl