Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Soonest to test?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by the3ofus
the3ofus replied the topic: Re:Soonest to test?
I think blood tests are like the first response pregnancy tests which you can take like 4 days before your period is due, but now, in britan anyway, doctors just send urine off to the hospital for analysis to see if your pregnant which would need to be the day your period is due or later i assume.
If your period isn't due yet or is due soon i'd just wait until then and a couple of days after. the chances of getting pregnant from having sex 1ce are very very slim... takes most people 6 months or more of regular intercourse to get pregnant.

Lolaxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:Soonest to test?
Blood tests detect pregnancy by determining if you have the HCG hormone in your blood. HCG is only present in pregnant women.
Hope this helped,
Michelle J.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by jenras05
jenras05 created the topic: Soonest to test?
I made an appointment with my doctor to get a pregnancy test next Tuesday June 27th which will be exactly two weeks from the time I had sex and missed a birth control pill on the 13th. My question is how soon can a blood pregnancy test detect pregnancy? I heard two weeks is the earliest.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl