Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think i may be pregnant

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by jenras05
jenras05 replied the topic: Re:I think i may be pregnant
Wait and see if you get your period. If you don't then you should test. But you can't just go by the symptoms, I've thought I was pregnant so many times from having the symptoms of pregnancy and turned out not to be. And sometimes when you worry enough about it you can actually fool your body into believing you are pregnant and so it will act that way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by missy24
missy24 created the topic: I think i may be pregnant
I don't know what to do.Me and my boyfiend have had sex. I've been stressed out ever since because we got caught up and did'nt mean for it to happen.I have had stomach aches, cramping, back aches, and frequent urinating. I have also been eating a little more and kinda of tired. I haven't missed my period and i dont come on until Jun.30-July2. I've been so stressed out about that this could just be symtoms of stress. My mother asked me if i was having sex and i wanted to tell her so bad but i didnt want to upset her or make her feel disrespected.So i told her no and that we almost did but stopped.Now tomorrow she taking me to the doctor for birth control. But i'm scared i might be pregnant.We had sex on Jun.12 and i've started having those symtoms slowly ever since.First the cramps, then back aches, then alot of urinating, then stomach aches.Yesterday i started eating everything. Today i slept alot. What should i do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl