Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

question???

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:question???
Pregnancy has a variety of symptoms to start out. you count from the 1st day of your last period. i am confused about the other question... sorry, but if you want to know if the sperm traveled through you theres really not a way to tell unless youre pregnant and then i would have to guess that it did. some girls feel morning sickness first, some dont have it at all, some are really tired, or sensitive breasts, or lots of things! its best to not worry and wait until youre late to test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jeina
  • jeina's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #2 by jeina
jeina created the topic: question???
i was really confused regarding the symptoms in pregnancy.How will you know if you are already pregnant?Where did you start to count the number of days do you think you are pregnant starting to the last day or the first day of menstration or the day you have intercourse?How will you know that ejaculation work into you?And whats the first symptoms you will feels when your already pregnant?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl