Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Confused not sure if pregnant any advice?

• g
  • g's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #1 by g
g replied the topic: Re:Confused not sure if pregnant any advice?
Hi, I just read you post and sent one myself. I think we're in the same boat. I too have been getting the symtoms but have had 3 HPTs including one from my doc and all negative. Now he wants to get me some blood tests... so go figure. I guess if we dont get any answers here then all we have on our side is time. As time progresses we'll definitely know, sooner than later. I was just hoping to find out before father's day, so I can make it a little bit more meaningful for my husband. You know what I mean? Good Luck to you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• asia
  • asia's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #2 by asia
asia replied the topic: Re:Confused not sure if pregnant any advice?
well if u have all tha syptoms nd tha test come out negative then its probaly stres but ur best bet is to go tha doctor asap becuz u could be 1 month and dont want to belive it because i had tha same situation and me im here 2weeks pregnant so go to tha doctor asap

asia

• L
  • L's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #3 by L
L replied the topic: Re:Confused not sure if pregnant any advice?
the doctor and blood test can assure if you are pregnant or not!

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Confused not sure if pregnant any advice?
When I was in college I had a pregnancy scare. My period was very irregular but it had been 8 weeks since my last period and that was unusually long! I took two home pregnancy tests that came out negative but I wasn't convinced so I made an appointment with the school health center. The doctor said that I was not pregnant and my period started the next day. Perhaps you might be pregnant, but if the tests are negative you might not be. You might want to see a doctor who could do a blod test which is more accurate and might be able to give other reasons for the change in your cycle if you are not pregnant. Best wishes.

Kate

• RAe
  • RAe's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #5 by RAe
RAe created the topic: Confused not sure if pregnant any advice?
My last period was May 13, andmy next one was supposed to be June 5, Well it never came yet.. so its been about a week and a half. And I have a lot of symptoms like, Nausea, sore nipples, very tired, stomach bloated, frequent urination, food cravings and aversions, very emotional and the list goes on. But I took 5 test 2 last month around the 30th when the symptoms started and 1 yesterday morning also 2 around the begiining of this month but all of them came out negative.. but i think i could still be pregnant.. I mena i have all these symptoms.. Does anyone have any advice

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl