Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i be pregnant?

• melissa
  • melissa's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #1 by melissa
melissa created the topic: could i be pregnant?
Hi im 16 and i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with my problem because i need all the good advice i could get right now! My last period was on May 11 2006 and lasted about five days, but on May 21 my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and didn't really think anything about it. Then again on May 26 it happened again but he didn't mean to. Later on around 11:00 that night i had a few drops of blood when i went to the bathroom it was a very light pink color and i never saw anymore after that. But i didn't think it was implant bleeding because it was so soon. But now its June 9 and i have yet to get my period my cycles are about 24-26 days and now im about five days late. For the past three nights i have been having period like cramps but no as bad, but the thing is i NEVER have period cramps until my period has already started. They are not sharp or hurt really bad, just a odd sensation. I always wake up the next mornings and look to see if i have started, because i always start in the mornings or around 12:00 noon. My breast have been really sore and sorta tingle my tummy has been bloated for awhile and i have been peeing a lot more I take naps like crazy and yet still get a full nights rest. If anyone could help me with this i would appericiate it.

Thanks Melissa :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl