Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Prenatal Care?

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:Prenatal Care?
It's never too late to get prenatal care. Chances are that if you have taken good care of yourself, and haven't done any drugs, drinking, or smoking, your baby should be just fine. I didn't get any prenatal care with my first baby until I was about 13 weeks along, and my baby was just fine, in fact, he's now a strapping two year old. So, don't worry, just start getting prenatal care and keep on it and your baby will stay healthy and strong.

Good luck on your new little bean,
Michellle J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Prenatal Care?
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Prenatal care is important, but your baby is most likely just fine and hasn't had any ill effects yet. I'm sure your aunt will take good care of you and the baby. - Kate

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by soon2bemommy06
soon2bemommy06 replied the topic: Re:Prenatal Care?
I was like you. I was scared and nervous. I went into the doctor16 weeks..and my baby was fine. But i wouldnt do it like that. I would get prenatle help asap! Bc just bc u feel fine, doesnt mean you are. Good luck hun!

~Im blessed more and more every day~Lizzi

More
11 years 5 months ago #4 by sch
sch created the topic: Prenatal Care?
I just recently told my mother that I am pregnant (6months as of Sunday, June 4, 2006), and she wants to wait until we go on vacation to Korea (Thursday, June 8, 2006) to get prenatal care (my aunt is a doctor there).

Do you think it is too late to get prenatal care?
Do you think my baby is in danger of anything because I haven't been getting prenatal care?

:(

I am just extremely worried now, because I am really looking forward to having my baby...

Thank you to anyone who responds.

God bless.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl