Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

what a women to do

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:what a women to do
When I got pregnant the first time, my fiance' acted like that too for a while, he told me he just wanted to get it out of his system before the baby was born. He did too, by the time he could feel his son moving and kicking, he was talking to my belly, and reading it stories to make sure that the baby knew his voice when he was born. He'll probably come around, but for now, just try to give him his space, even when it's hard, but, don't let him walk all over you.

Good Luck,
Michelle J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by sexy96chocolate
sexy96chocolate created the topic: what a women to do
[size=4]My fianace and I our starting to have problems ya'll. He was so happy when I told him that we were having a baby. It took us so long to concieve. Now I am three months almost 14 weeks. Now He has the attitude that he wants to do what he wants to do. Staying out all night. I never thought that he would be that type of person what can I say he is man. that what they do. what is a women to do when you love someone so much. Holla at me ladies! [/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl