Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnancy test positive?

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by comp182
comp182 replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy test positive?
hi you most likely are congrats i just had my baby girl july 17th.trust me i took 3 and all three of them came out positive.and went to the doctors she confirmed it to.my husband has been happy since then

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MisAncion
11 years 3 months ago #2 by MisAncion
MisAncion replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy test positive?
YES!! I took a test just like that about 4 days before my period was suppose to come and had the same results, one dark line and one faint line. So to make a long story short, my daughter is now almost 2. My advice is trust your gut, when you are pregnant you know it!! Take care of yourself and your growing child!

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by ashmo
ashmo replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy test positive?
you probably ARE pregnant! im currently 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant, and the first two tests i took (they were the ones with a + or - ) one of the lines on the plus sign was really dark, the other one very very light. when i took the second one that was faint i pretty much knew it. then a week or so later i took 3 tests that said pregnant or not pregnant, and they all came back pregnant! i kno its so scary for u, but trust me if u continue the pregnancy you will find JOY and b so happy with ur decision! im almost 18, my bfs in the military now out of state, and times are hard for me sometimes. but i am STILL very happy with my decision to continue the pregnancy! good luck with everythin girl!

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy test positive?
the same thing happened to me. I now have a 5 month old daughter!!! [img]

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

More
11 years 4 months ago #5 by jenras05
jenras05 replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy test positive?
I just went to the doctor and had a urine pregnancy test which turned out negative so I'm just going to go by that. I don't think I need a blood test unless I don't get my period in 5 weeks like I'm supposed to.

More
11 years 4 months ago #6 by jenras05
jenras05 replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy test positive?
I went to the doctor and had a urine and blood pregnancy test. Both were negative. So that test must of been wrong. After that anyways I bled for like 6 days and then have been spotting ever since. But now again I think I might be pregnant because on June 13th I had sex and missed a birth control pill that day. I took two the next day as recommended in the instruction book but I heard you can get pregnant from just missing one pill and plus I wasen't taking my pills at the same time every day, I'd be so busy I'd take one in the morning one day and the next day at night. I heard even doing that can drop your hormone levels and ovulation can occur. So Tuesday I'm going to have another pregnancy test at my doctors. It will be two weeks exactly from the time I possibly could of conceived.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl