Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I pregnant?

• Ja'Mira
  • Ja'Mira's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Ja'Mira
Ja'Mira replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant?
I was 17 years old when i found out i was pregnant and i was in COMPLETE DENIAL up until my 5th month. At first when i was having what i now know was morning sickness, i blamed it on the weather. it was a little hot outside and i do get car sick sometimes. Then i started craving weird foods and lots of it and after i ate it i would get sick. Even after i missed my period i never thought i was get pregnant. (We were using the \"pull out\" method too) then i finally got up the nerve to go to the doctor and what do u know i was pregnant. At first i didnt know what to do. i didnt tell anyone but my boyfriend until i was 4 months. I DO NOt believe in abortion but i seriously considered having one. I even went to the abortion clinic. Now i am 8 months pregnant and it has been the best 8 months of my life. to know that there is a life that you helped create and will love you no matter what is an amazing thing. My mother is 38 and she just had a baby 5 months ago so you know she wasnt happy. Not she has gotten over it andhas even offered to help me out so that i will have the chance to go to college. I am due July 31 and i am beyond excited. I know that no matter what with the support of my family and friends that i will be alright. Oh but to answer your question yes there is a great possibility that you are oregnant. I would go to the doctors IMMIDIATELY! A baby drains nourishment from your body so it is best to consult your doctor. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant?
You sound like you are pregnant. You can get an early pregnancy test, like a First Response or something, those pick it up right away. I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter from one and that was only the day after my period was due. Don't worry, and good luck.

I'm here for you,
Michelle

• Lise
  • Lise's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Lise
Lise created the topic: Am I pregnant?
Hi, I'm 17 and I've been sleeping with a guy for a year now. About 18 days ago we used the pull out method, I don't think he was quick enough. My period is late, about 3 days before my period was due some came down, but it left that same day, I thought that was it. I've recently been extra hungry, tired, and extremely irritable. I seem to smell things easily that make me nauseas-if I'm not already nauseaus- my breasts aren't exactly sore though and I've had this clear discharge that was never there before but seems to be all the time now. I checked an ovulation calendar and it says I was most fertile from the 15th to the 20th, mind you we slept together on the 17th. Is it too early for a HPT? Well, I just gotta know. Could I be pregnant?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl