Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need help -plz-

• megan
  • megan's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by megan
megan replied the topic: Re:need help -plz-
yes they did stop.. until i read you can have your period while you are pregnant.. then it started again, when i thought about it. my period was pretty much the same, 6 days instead of 5 tho.

i have another question.. what are the chances of getting pregnant your first time having sex, and using a condom?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• leeniebaby
12 years 4 months ago #2 by leeniebaby
leeniebaby replied the topic: Re:need help -plz-
Your upset stomach was probably just your nerves since you said you used protection, you got them after you read the symptoms, and you didn't mention any other symptoms. Did it stop after you got your period? was your period different than normal?

• megan
  • megan's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #3 by megan
megan replied the topic: Re:need help -plz-
ok- well heres the deal.. i had sex for the first time on march 31st. my boyfriend used a condom. april 9th i got to thinkin about it.. my period hadnt started so i read the symptoms on here- after that i started feelin sick to my stomach.. like if i ate i would throw it up. i never actually threw up and i never had any of the other symptoms. i started my period tuesday, and i feel so much better- but then i read you can have your period AND be pregnant? yall think it was just my nerves?

• mary
  • mary's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #4 by mary
mary replied the topic: Re:need help -plz-
what are the chances of having your period while you are pregnant?

what are the chances of showing symptoms just a week after you have sex?

Hi iam Mary from North Carolina I am 9 weeks with my 4th babie i wanted to let you know that with my 1st i had a normal period for the 1st 3 mths.

and with my 3rd child when i was 4mths i had a period

and with this babie i knew i was haing havin a babie around 4weeks I looked at my hubby and said iam havin a babie and i was right

• shannon
  • shannon's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #5 by shannon
shannon replied the topic: Re:need help -plz-
well, to start with let me just say that 7 months ago i was asking the same exact 2 questions. i had my period but it was kind of funky, and then a week after it ended i just did not feel right, so i went to the store bought 2 tests, and guess what!?! they were positive, the line were very faint, but come to find out, i was only 2 weeks along, my suggestion is go to the docs and get a test.

• Safiya
  • Safiya's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #6 by Safiya
Safiya replied the topic: Re:need help -plz-
Sometimes a women may bleed in early pregnancy due to the embryo attaching to the lining of the uterus. Many women bleed up until three months of pregnancy. I bleed in the first trimester. If you are concerned you can go to you doctor and see what the problem is.
Early pregnancy symptom signs:
1. Dizziness
2. Fatigue ( feeling tired)
3. the urge or feeling to vomit
4. Mood swings
5. Breast tenderness
6. Your nipple looks darkers and more round
I hope that this may help you.
;)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl