Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Coulld this be it?

• Jodi
  • Jodi's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Jodi
Jodi replied the topic: Re:Coulld this be it?
yes, it came out -, But they said it could be to early to tell, but tonigt i wiped and it was pink, so I could be or i am getting ready to start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Coulld this be it?
You might be pregnant, or it could be something else that is causing the symptoms, such as stress or change in diet. Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Kate

• Jodi
  • Jodi's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #3 by Jodi
Jodi created the topic: Coulld this be it?
Ok, I Went to Mississippi, I felt fine for those whole to weeks. But now I am back. Sents Apirl 17 i have gained 15 pounds. :ohmy: :blush: :ermm: I never gain weight that fast, Plus i am trying to lose weight, I have been eating a little healthy. I have camps and I have started yet when I usually start the same time every month. I have been hungery alot, but i though was from not eating as much. My stomach feels like its starting to get a little hard, and i cant fit in my clothes AWWWW!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: I am happy on min and flipping out the next min. He got in a little fight over nothing and I broke up with him. But 10 mins later I was crying and hugging and kissing on him. My tits only hurt a little when either I touch them or hes touches them. It not to bad of a pain, but its a little. I am not sure if I have had any discharge, I think I have like 3 time in the pass 2 weeks. So, Am I going to have a baby? Or am I just getting fat for no reason?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl