Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I Think Im Pregnant

• sarah
11 years 4 months ago #1 by sarah
sarah replied the topic: Re:I Think Im Pregnant
I for one have never been pregant yet, but if you are pregant and just need someone to talk to, e-mail me. My mom was 17 when she had me and she will really know what you are going through. If you want to talk. :-)

hoping to hear from you soon,

Sarah G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by dancinfaery
dancinfaery replied the topic: Re:I Think Im Pregnant
hey girl. I know how you feel was 16 wen i first became pregnant. I called my best friend and she helped me out. I never told my mum. But if u feel u can go for it. Otherwise speak to an aunt or just anyone u can trust. Dont panic just be safe in wat u decide to do. Go see a nice doctor take control.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by babyheath
babyheath created the topic: I Think Im Pregnant
Okay.So I think im pregant. I dont feel good at all. I dont know what to do right about know. Im afride if I tell somebody I will get judged upon what I did. If I dont know how i should tell my parent about this.I just dont know what to do. If anyone could give me some ideas please help!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl