Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i think i'm prego!

• Claire
  • Claire's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Claire
Claire replied the topic: Re:i think i'm prego!
I just noticed a link at the sidebar for a Crisis Pregnancy help line:
http://thehelpline.org/teens/index.htm

Probably calling any of the help lines at the right-hand side would help you very much.

Hope this helps!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Claire
  • Claire's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #2 by Claire
Claire replied the topic: Re:i think i'm prego!
I am praying for you! Here is a website that may help you:
http://www.pregnancy911.com
or call 1-800-395-HELP

If you are pregnant, there is a beautiful baby, a new life growing inside you. Take courage, you can give this baby life! Even though it may seem like your life is a mess, God hasn't forgotten you. He loves you as His own child, and He loves your little baby as His own child, too. Motherhood is a beautiful thing, and no person is made \"by accident\".

Your Friend,
Claire

• Sally
  • Sally's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Sally
Sally replied the topic: Re:i think i'm prego!
Hiya
Have you been to the doctor yet? dont worry if you are pregnant , there are lots of options open to you - I know its pretty scary at the moment but just remember that no matter how shocked your family might be , they love you and they WILL help you with whatever you decide to do.My friend had a baby at around your age and she got pregnant while on holidays - she now says she could never imagine her life without her beautifil daughter- so hang in there and you ll be fine
xxx

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by Julie
Julie replied the topic: Re:i think i'm prego!
It sounds to me like you should see a doctor - not only to figure out if you are pregnant, but to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases. The doctor can do a physical examination and order blood tests that should answer both questions. Hang in there!

• xox
  • xox's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #5 by xox
xox replied the topic: Re:i think i'm prego!
plzzzzzzzzz sum1 say sumfin!
im propa scared!!!

• xx kat xx
  • xx kat xx's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #6 by xx kat xx
xx kat xx created the topic: i think i'm prego!
hiya,
well here goes, im 14 years old nd i got rly pissed at a club a few months ago nd i had sex wiv sum random person i didnt evan kno
but now i think im prego, i did a test and it sed neg but ma period is 2 weeks late and i keep bin sik on a mornin
im rly scared plz help me!!
xoxoxo :( :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl