Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Do u think im pregnant? im 22 and want your advice

• crytsak
  • crytsak's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 6 months ago #1 by crytsak
crytsak replied the topic: Re:Do u think im pregnant? im 22 and want your advice
why ask for our advice? i think you are though.but go buy a test to makes sure.im sorry for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kellie
  • kellie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 6 months ago #2 by kellie
kellie created the topic: Do u think im pregnant? im 22 and want your advice
Hello,
Hopefully you can offer me your advice,
I am a 22year old.
I have only had sex twice in the last month or so.
my periods are always irregular, but always every 4- 8weeks
I had sex on the 12march with a condom,
then i had a normal period on the 24th march.
I Had sex (using a condom) on the 30th March

On the 9th April I had a unusual period like brown discharge and clotting which was very light and lasted maybe 5days.
I am a flight attendant, so always feel tired, but i feel worse than usual.

i am also moody, have A FEW unusual pimples.
I have been busting for the bathroom frequently over the last few days to urinate. i did not see the condom break, is it possible it did and i am pregnant?

i am also very bloated, but i always am from flying and i feel uncomfortable with my body, which i am usually confident about. please offer me some advice. kellie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl