Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i pregnant?

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by noomranul159
noomranul159 replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant?
hunny...if you saw two lines...even if the other was faint....congrats....but just to be on the safe side...go ahead and take another test and see what it says...if you see the same thing...go ahead and start planning for your future and the future of your new lil munchkin...and go see a doctor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sexy
  • Sexy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #2 by Sexy
Sexy created the topic: am i pregnant?
am i pregnant?
my man and i had sex 3 days before i was due my periods . i had a period but saying that it was very light. i have now got a bloated belly and pain at bottom of my abdomin and i feel light headed with a temperature. i done a home test it came back with neg but with a slight positive line ? what does tht mean ?they could all be signs of pregnancy or other things so i was wondering if someone would kindly adivse me ...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl