Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i be pregnant

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by ashfield
ashfield replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant
Hey chick! They told my mom that she couldn't get pregnant too and she got pregnant 5 times! And my friend was told she couldn't get pregnant when she was in the 8th grade and a year later she had a baby. So I don't believe doctors when they tell you stuff like that. Have you taken a pregnancy test? Because some women bleed when they're pregnant but no clots are suppose to come out. So if your normal period doesn't come soon you should see a doctor. Hope I helped you a little.

Love,
Ashfield

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tara
  • tara's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #2 by tara
tara created the topic: could i be pregnant
Lately, I have been noticing slight changes in my body. My already large chest seems bigger and a little white liquid started to come out and I feel tired more and i have cravings for food i dont like.Then, there are my dreams, that, for a couble months have been about me in labor or with a baby. I have maybe had sex a total of two or three times in the past few months, so, it seems unlikely that I could have gotten pregnant. But I have a back problem that is very severe, and Ive been told because of the problem I probably cannot become pregnant.I preety much accepted that i would never have a baby, but now i just dont know. i have had my period, only i bleed a light thin blood, and there is no blood clots coming out. I just cant shake the feeling I might be pregnant and would love feedback and any opinons about this please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl