Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

HELP....

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by scorpi266
scorpi266 replied the topic: Re:HELP....
Honey you are most likely not pregnant. Ofcourse whenever there is unprotected sex invovled there could alway be a result of pregnancy. However you were most likely not ovulating during the time frame in which you had unprotected sex. Women normally ovulate 14 days after the 1st day of there period. Most women don't even know they are pregnant until they have missed their next month period. Have you missed your period? Also keep in mind that Home Pregnancy Test cannot detect pregnacy before your missed period. So if you suspect that you're pregnant and haven't missed your period then you would have to see a doctor to get a bloodwork pregnancy test done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• coolsummergirl2006
11 years 4 months ago #2 by coolsummergirl2006
coolsummergirl2006 replied the topic: Re:HELP....
thank you all..........its been like aweek or two sense i posted that and now my stomach is hard and alil below my stomach. should i take new test?

• MadoraHarlan
11 years 5 months ago #3 by MadoraHarlan
MadoraHarlan replied the topic: Re:HELP....
Well I totally know what you are going through. I found out that I was pregnant when I was 17 and a half. I'm now 25 and have three great kids. But when you are in that moment it can be really scary. Know this first that God loves you and cares for you no matter what and will be there with you through everything. And I mean everything. Second I really think that you should go see a gynegologist and have a pregnancy test done. They can get a sample of your blood and see if your hormone levels are higher to see if you are pregnant. Also they can run a blood panel to see if your blood is doing what it is suppose to. If you are pregnant then make sure you have good resources and support people around you. Especially if you plan to give the baby up for adoption. And always tell the truth to your midwife or the person who is caring for you. This can help them better diagnos what is going on. Well I hope you have a good day and I also will pray for you because you are a special person in the eyes of God and He does truly love you and all the girls that come to this sight.

More
11 years 5 months ago #4 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:HELP....
If the test said negative then you probably aren't pregnant but you really should go see a doctor to find out what is going on with your body.

• coolsummergirl2006
  • coolsummergirl2006's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #5 by coolsummergirl2006
coolsummergirl2006 created the topic: HELP....
me and my boyfriend had sex acouple of days before my last period and the day before my last period. well i get sick almost every 15 to 20 minutes and i get head aches. i feel that my stomach is getting bigger. i go to the bathroom more than i usually do. i took a home test, the first one said negative and i took the other test this morning and it said negative but i keep getting all kinds of stomach pains everyday.one day i got really shaky and felt like i was gonna pass out after class. i know there is something going on but i dont know if the test was wrong.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl