Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

7 wks. no symtoms??? ADVICE NEEDED

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by LexisMom
LexisMom replied the topic: Re:5 weeks pregnant and getting pains!
The pains are normal. I had them with my daughter and I'm now 5 1/2 wks and still have them. its just your body adjusting to the baby. everything will be. just make sure you let your midwife know and she'll help you with everything you need to know!
Kandi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• milly
  • milly's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #2 by milly
milly replied the topic: 5 weeks pregnant and getting pains!
i've just found out im 5 wks pregnant, very happy!!
1 thing worrying me though is that im geting stretching aches round my stomach and under my ribs. is this normal???? i dont go to the midwife till 3rd may.

• rena
  • rena's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #3 by rena
rena replied the topic: Re:7 wks. no symtoms??? ADVICE NEEDED
it normally isnt for a pragnet gurl im not myself and never have been but my sister is shes on her 2nd kid and shes now 21 she was younger when she had her first but she loves him to death. i dont think its normal not to get morning sickness but it is possible i am researching this topic rite now for school and their are very few lucky girls who get pragnet and dont get all the systoms seems to me like your one of them i hope ill be like that if i ever have kids dont be scared your lucky!!!!

• Elizabeth
  • Elizabeth's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #4 by Elizabeth
Elizabeth replied the topic: Re:7 wks. no symtoms??? ADVICE NEEDED
Consider yourself lucky. I was so sick with both of my children almost all 9 months. I ended up losing a lot of weight and had horrible aches from being so dehydrated. Not every women gets sick. I wish i could have been one of those women. Be grateful you can eat what you want and it wont come back up 5 minutes later. :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #5 by Kimbilllie
Kimbilllie replied the topic: Re:7 wks. no symtoms??? ADVICE NEEDED
It is not that unusual to have few symptoms. The lucky ones get no symptoms!! I had no morning sickness at all fo the fist two months then just a little in the third and fourth which is a bit back to front really. Every girls body reacts differently to pregnancy and its the lucky ones thar dont suffer. It might be worth doing another test if you worried cos they are not always accurate. But just think yourself lucky and i hope the whole pregnancy goes this well for you, Good Luck

• s.p.i.d.a
  • s.p.i.d.a's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #6 by s.p.i.d.a
s.p.i.d.a replied the topic: Re:7 wks. no symtoms??? ADVICE NEEDED
yes thats normall im preg at the mo........im nerly 12 weeks gone n wen i was last preg. i didnt hav ne morning sickness.. i guess i was lucky lol n so r u! go to drs and make sure ur checked ova eat healthy n once u relise u r its a bit psychological but ur gona relise more stuf mor symtoms lol good luck x x x x

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl