Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i pregnant

• nickki
  • nickki's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #1 by nickki
nickki created the topic: am i pregnant

hi my name is nicki im 20 yrs ive been wit my bf for 4 yrs now. i ad a miscarrage 3 yrs ago, i ad a miss when i was 10 week but was unawear dat i was pregnant as my periods were normal.
I ad my period in the 17th march n im startin to think that im pregnant my breast r sore when i run up the stairs r touch den around the nipple area. ive been going to the toilet a lot more often n im always feelin hungery, i feel sick sometime but i dont boke :sick:. im really moody as well i snap at my bf over nothing and i have days i brust into tears for nothing. i really need advice from all so please if u can help me id really like that.

thanks nicki :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl