Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

plz help me !!!

• Poohbear8
  • Poohbear8's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Poohbear8
Poohbear8 replied the topic: Re:plz help me !!!
Hi Lottie,
i'm inthe same boat as u i'm 14 and i might b pregnant i think about think about thoses things things 2 i toldmy boyfriend and he said wait till i miss a period , have u missed yours if so take a test. my parents r going 2 totally flip out they both think i'm a virgin so does the rest of my of family .i told my boyfrind if im pregnant i'm just going 2 hide and not tell any1 and he said dont because we need 2 make sure the baby is healthy but i'm so scared .maybe we can keep i touch it'll b nice 2 know some 1 whos going through the same thing as me just keep in touch and tell us if u find anything out
Good Luck* Poohbear8 ;) :S :huh: :ermm: B) :silly: :cheer: :side: :blink: :laugh: :ohmy: ;) :) oh i wish i could give u my email but i cant c ya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chally
  • chally's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by chally
chally replied the topic: calm down
hi
calm down you will be making yorself worse
this happend witth me when i was yor age just wait and see
chally

• Mary
  • Mary's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #3 by Mary
Mary replied the topic: Re:plz help me !!!
Dear Lottie,

Don't worry. If it is pregnancy, you can do it! The worst thing is not knowing if you're pregnant. When you know, then you just take it one step at a time.

In the end, you might find your mum IS the best person to talk to. Mine was! Your parents might get upset, but that's because you're their baby, and they can't believe you're going to be a mum. And they want you to be happy, so they're going to worry. Just tell her exactly how you feel, and be very very honest.

I'm having a baby in a few weeks, so it's all fresh in my mind! Feel free to email me.

Mary

P.S. You won't go into labour at school! You can take some time off school around your due date. Its the big break that everyone understands. Plus labour starts with cramps or a backache, so you'll know when it's happening.

• lottie
  • lottie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #4 by lottie
lottie created the topic: plz help me !!!
plz help me im 14 and had *** about 7 weeks ago
should i take a pregnancy test and hope my mum doesnt find it or should i just leave it all together and hope this is all a dream!
i dont know what to do!
i carnt tell my parents cos they will go totally mad!
my tummy is getting bigger, but is that just from easter eggs?
what if this and what if that !
if im am pregnant what if i go into labor at school?
plz somone help me i just dont know what to do im so confused

lottie

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl