Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im 16 and im having tons of symptoms..am i prego??

• tara
  • tara's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #1 by tara
tara replied the topic: Re:im 16 and im having tons of symptoms..am i prego??
Hey! I think you should go to a doctor, because I'm Fifteen, turning sixteen && I have a kid. I didn't know I was pregnant, because I was spotting the whole time while I was pregnant with Devon.. That's my son, he's 3 weeks old. But if I was you, I would go see a doctor. But that's just me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sophie
  • sophie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sophie
sophie replied the topic: Re:im 16 and im having tons of symptoms..am i prego??
i know how worried u must be it wasn't that long ago i found out im pregnant, you should talk to your boyfriend about it, and do a pregnancy test, its the only way to be sure, good luck with evrythin, i'll be thinkin of you, let me kno how u get on, luv soph xxx

• hotcakes
  • hotcakes's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #3 by hotcakes
hotcakes replied the topic: Re:im 16 and im having tons of symptoms..am i prego??
barbie wrote:

hey yall well me and my b/f had sex a wek after my period last month and for the past couple of days ( almost a week) ive been having tons of \"symptoms\" such as extreme nausea and some vomitting, delayed period but not officially late i guess b/c my period bounces back adn forth....umm also ive been suppeer tired and my boobs kill and they are so sensitive that i can barely sleep...umm we had sex on the 17th of march adn he def came in side of me but he pulled out 1/2 way....ok so i relaly dont know if i am or what i have a feeling like i am but you can never be sure...what do yall think i greatly appriciate any advice u can give me or help me out with......

xoxoxoxoxo barbie

Hiya Barbie, ive just read ur story n i wanted to wrk a reply i ad da very same symptons as u r having now and i was pergnant.. my advice to u would be to go c ur GP n find out when ur having ur baby. i was only 16 as well huni n it were a real big shock to me when i found out i was pregnant but ul get through it girl if u r pregnant ppl say that its really hrad im not sayin its not it is but if u ave the long for ur child ul do everything to try n give dem a gr8 life... if u need ne more help r just alittle chat im here for u girl...

good luck in the future... :kiss:

• cristen
  • cristen's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #4 by cristen
cristen replied the topic: Re:im 16 and im having tons of symptoms..am i prego??
I would say if you are having all of these symptoms a test should be able to tell you if you are.

More
11 years 7 months ago #5 by LexisMom
LexisMom replied the topic: Re:im 16 and im having tons of symptoms..am i prego??
Either way it will be ok I promise. I had my first daughter when i was 19 and shes almost a yr adn I'm preg with my 2nd one. Take a test and if it comes back pos. call the dr and see what they think. Just stay calm and i promise everything will be ok! Keep me posted please. Thank you!

Kandi

More
11 years 7 months ago #6 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:im 16 and im having tons of symptoms..am i prego??
i think the best thing you can do is take a pregnancy test!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl