Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

god help me..

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:god help me..
Try to calm down and not to panic too much (I know that is easier said than done!)...you probably are not pregnant, but it is possible even if you are on the pill. If your period is late I would take a pregnancy test to find out for sure. Either result things will work out okay. Good luck.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by kimpossible1
kimpossible1 created the topic: god help me..
i'm 16 and my boyfriend and i had sex the other night. Now my nipples are really sore and it feels like i have been doing millions of sit ups my ab muscles are killing me. i'm on the pill and long off getting my periods. please tell me that this is nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl