Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Please respond

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by DiMpleZz726
DiMpleZz726 replied the topic: Re:Please respond
I got a question to whom ever can answer it! Ok i have unusual periods but everyonce in a while i get symptoms of all kinds how would i know when to take a test to know 4sure 4sure? all the other times i thought i was pregnant it alwayz came back negative but now im not sure if i am or not. HELP...if anyone knows what i should or or anyone who can give me advise i would really love it thankzzz....

+-[Jessy]-+
I LOVE FUMBLEZ!

¨•.•I May not Get 2 see U as often As I Would Like, I May not Get 2 Hold U all through The night, But deep inside my heart, I Kno That This Is True, No Matter What I do, I Will alwayz Luv u•.•´¨

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by LexisMom
LexisMom replied the topic: Re:Please respond
:) I was so worried with my first daughter that i took 5 tests with her and every one came back pos. i guess it didnt sink in till i went to the dr. I'm now only 4 wks preg and have all the same symptons i had with my daughter. but once again took 5 tests. they were all faint but i knew b/c when i look back at when i was preg with my daughter everything is identical. the only thing I'm scared about is we have this huge chance of having twins and I'm really scared. :unsure: any advice would be helpful..thanks!

Kandi

• Jasmine
11 years 7 months ago #3 by Jasmine
Jasmine replied the topic: Re:Please respond
I took like 4 tests and all of them had the really faint line. So I'd take another one then go see your doctor.

More
11 years 7 months ago #4 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:Please respond
Thanks for the advice, and yes, both of my children are from the same father. We've been together since we were fourteen, and we are now nineteen, we live on our own and are madly in love and getting married in July.

More
11 years 7 months ago #5 by BigAlsMom02
BigAlsMom02 replied the topic: Re:Please respond
I didn't think that i was pregnant after my first test (for my second baby) either because the line was so faint. I thought \"that's just the line that'd get darker if I really was pregnant but I'm not.\" It wasn't until I was talking to my friend that I realized--yeah I am pregnant. Those tests are pretty accurate most of the time. But I would say buy another one (maybe a multi pack) and take one in a few days, if you can wait that long. Try to take it first thing inthe morning because your pee is the most potent and has more of the pregnancy hormone in it than it does later in the day. Good luck! And i have a question. Are your two kids from the same father? Mine aren't. (Well i'm 33 weeks pregnant with the second right now). And I'm not with either of their fathers. I'm just wondering what I should tell my first born. His father isn't really involved but my second child's father will actually be around. If you have any advice please let me know. Thanks and good luck again.
~Katie~

More
11 years 7 months ago #6 by CANDYCANE
CANDYCANE replied the topic: Re:Please respond
I think that you should take another one. IF a light line shows up it usually means positive. So just to be sure I would take another one. Wish you the best of luck.
Candice

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl