Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Oh man I need help I don't know what to do

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:Oh man I need help I don't know what to do
your mom wont hate you trust me! the same thing happened to my sister! But my mom was just mad at her, well disapointed,but not for long she helped my sister thru all her pregnancy! Now my niece is 2 years old and my mom loves her to death!!!I think you should just wait and see if u miss your period, and if you do take a home pregnancy test! then if you are talk to your mom!wish you luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by DiMpleZz726
DiMpleZz726 replied the topic: Re:Oh man I need help I don't know what to do
Hey girl whats up?

You know what i really think you should do...You should just RELAX take it one day at a time and when it gets close to T.O.M then do what you gotta do. I've been through this just this month i thought i was pregnant but i ended up gettin T.O.M and i was ok...i was kinda madd tho for stressing so much but its all good....Just relax you need someone to talk to...u gots lots of girlz here to help.... ;)

Jessy AKA DiMpleZz :woohoo:

¨•.•I May not Get 2 see U as often As I Would Like, I May not Get 2 Hold U all through The night, But deep inside my heart, I Kno That This Is True, No Matter What I do, I Will alwayz Luv u•.•´¨

• Michelle
11 years 5 months ago #3 by Michelle
Michelle replied the topic: Re:Oh man I need help I don't know what to do
Hey! I know how u feel! I worried about being pregnant 4 a while before I actually knew I was. Just wait it out & c what happens! Rely on good friends 2 get u thru this! Any true friend will be glad 2 help. Good Luck!
xoxo,
Michelle

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by Iam_alone
Iam_alone created the topic: Oh man I need help I don't know what to do
I don't know if I am or not. It is to early I haven't missed my period it won't come till the first of the month. But I am scard out of my mind because I am to young for this to happen. I don't know what to do I can't tell my mom she would hate me. I have no one to talk to about this stuff so I am hopeing you guys can help me through this and help me calm down. What do you think I should do ? :unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl