Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm Loving Life but Its weird

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Kimbilllie
Kimbilllie replied the topic: Re:I'm Loving Life but Its weird
It's sounds like you are just like me when i was pregnant. Soooooo excited but worried to show it because you feel like you shouldn't be. Just because your a teen mom that is no reason not to be proud of you child and excited about their arrival.I loved my daughter from the moment i first saw her on the screen in my first scan, that love has grown and grown everyday since then and i just can't describe how much i love her now she has arrived! It's such an exciting time ( if a little scary at times) just enjoy it hun. Sounds like you will be a great mom. Good luck and don't worry what people think about you. :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:I'm Loving Life but Its weird
Congradulations!!!! Don't be ashamed about loving your baby! I can't even begin to explain to you how much i love my daughter!!! She's th best thing that ever happened to me. I don't care what anyone thinks about teen mothers, I love it!! I can't picture my life without her.

You are gonna be such a good mother.

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by DaniGirl14
DaniGirl14 created the topic: I'm Loving Life but Its weird
Ok Im 15 and I'm 6 mths pregnant. I was scared sooo bad at first but as I got farther along I became more at ease. Its been hard on my family But I have to say I absolutely LOVE being pregnant and carrying my child around with me. But am I supposed to be this happy I went from being a straight A student with the perfect body to a grl with a big bump. Im loving the bump but am I enjoying this too much??? I kno I am supposed to love my baby He's my child but i swear if I had the choice to do it all over again I would No LIE I love this sooooo much. But im confused
Help plezzzz!!!!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl