Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Scared

• Lilly
  • Lilly's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Lilly
Lilly replied the topic: Re:Scared
The previous reply that if you had your period a couple of days after having sex, you can't be pregnant is not accurate at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lydia
  • Lydia's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by Lydia
Lydia replied the topic: Re:Scared
Yeah was kinda scary, and we did have sex again after. at the moment i only really feel scared for my bf coz he wants to keep it if i am but then again his parents wud prob beat him up and chuck him out etc. it sux. Is it possible to feel symptoms so early though?! or am i being all psychological

• vanessa
  • vanessa's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #3 by vanessa
vanessa replied the topic: Re:Scared
were u scared of doing that

• visitor
  • visitor's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #4 by visitor
visitor replied the topic: Re:Scared
If you had your period after the condom broke...you should not be pregnant...but if you have had sex since then...you might be...wait and see if you have your period again.

• Lydia
  • Lydia's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #5 by Lydia
Lydia created the topic: Scared
Im 16 and 2 weeks ago the condom split on me and my bf. Over the past week i have been feeling really tired, needing to pee more often, have had feelings lilke menstrual cramps, have been eating loads and have felt nauseus and light headed. Im really confused because i had my period 2 days after the condom split.
I took a home pregnancy test 3 days ago but it was negative. but i still feel so different!! Can pregnancy symptoms show this soon? can i still have a period if i am? and can home pregnancy tests be wrong? :unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl