Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I can't tell if im pregnant

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:I can't tell if im pregnant
See a doctor, that's the only way to know for sure. Odd results can go either way, but a doc can tell you for sure.
Good Luck,
Michelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by ashfield
ashfield created the topic: I can't tell if im pregnant

I took a pregnancy test and it was positive and so i took another to be sure and it was negative and i took another and i got a half a line! First of all who gets a half a line! I get tired a lot and I don't feel good and I have cramps that are too high for menstral cramps. I started my period on time but I didn't have cramps or anything and I stopped not even half way through my period like implantatin bleeding or something. I havn't said anything to my boyfriend yet because I don't want to worry him over nothing. I went off my birth control 3 months ago because of complications and we havn't been using protection at all so there is a huge possibility! Can someone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl