Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can anyone explain!!!

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by ChantiStar
ChantiStar replied the topic: Re:can anyone explain!!!
rikanloka4u2nv wrote:

well im 7 weeks pregnant and i get cramps like im about to get my period but i know for sure that im pregnant cuz i took a home pregnancy test and i also went to the clinic but i think is weird to get crams when youre pregnant, but anyways u never know!

everyone cramps...the uterus is contracting to expand. your uterus can't grow without feeling like it's cramping. you will get braxton hicks contractions, too, which are worse and more uncomfortable to help prepare the uterus for delivery. it's crazy being pregnant. i just bought National Geographic's \"In the Womb\" and give great insight into what happens during pregnancy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by bernie2s
bernie2s replied the topic: Re:can anyone explain!!!
I had cramps since my first month, it's normal your uteris is already growing and unfortunatley tiliting into your bladder, say hello to immediate bathroom trips no more holding it! I still get cramps at 13 weeks but Im expanding. Now the tired thing they said the first trimester is the worst, im finding out the second is for me, but I was working 70 hours a week during my first trimester, so who knows. If you are good luck, I started having signs from my second week in so I wouldnt doubt it if you already \"know\" too!

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:can anyone explain!!!
well im 7 weeks pregnant and i get cramps like im about to get my period but i know for sure that im pregnant cuz i took a home pregnancy test and i also went to the clinic but i think is weird to get crams when youre pregnant, but anyways u never know!

• Crystal
  • Crystal's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #4 by Crystal
Crystal created the topic: can anyone explain!!!
My husband and I are trying to concieve. I fee llike I'm pregnant right now, It would be very early thow.I feel all crampy like my period is coming. The question that I have is. When you first concieve, that meraculas moment, the next day I felt sick, I could not eat anything. The smell of donuts make's me ill. (I LOVE DONUTS) I am so tired it's crazy. I could sleep all day if I could. Now with my first three pregnancy's I never felt like this. Could anyone give me some kinda of reason for this. If I'm pg I would be only 2 week's thre day's or so...hehe. please any explanation would help. Thanks in advance..

Crystal

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl