Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

omg i might be but am i?

• Jen
  • Jen's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Jen
Jen replied the topic: Re:omg i might be but am i?
Yeah sometimes you can be a little late and not be pregnant. BE careful with the home tests. They aren't always 100% right, whether they say pregnant or not. Also, if you're early pregnant, like only a few days after a missed period some test won't pick it up yet. I'll be praying for you! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lindsay
  • lindsay's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #2 by lindsay
lindsay replied the topic: this sucks
well i had missed my period in febuary and i hadnt got it since , im not having much signs and im confused im not ready for a child even thoe im 20 , but i do get dizzy and not major mood swings

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:omg i might be but am i?
well how late on your period are you cuz it happened to me alot!! so if youre like 2 days just wait a little more!

• samantha
  • samantha's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #4 by samantha
samantha replied the topic: Re:omg i might be but am i?
:unsure: test tonight. feel sick and tired but not sure. :unsure:

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by kashton2005
kashton2005 replied the topic: Re:omg i might be but am i?
HI, It depends really how late on your period you are? If you more than 2 weeks late then I would do a test just to be sure, otherwise it could be an ovarian cyst, (unusual but not uncommon) Also watch out for signs of feeling sickly, tired and sometimes a bit off! Take care. x

• samantha
  • samantha's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #6 by samantha
samantha created the topic: omg i might be but am i?
:S i missed my period and i have weird belly pains once maybe twice. i havge mood swings every now an then (well im told i do) im 14 ive had no other symptoms but i have that feeling that i am does any know if i could be ? ? ? :unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl