Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

What should I do! Please help out

• samantha
  • samantha's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 6 months ago #1 by samantha
samantha replied the topic: Re:What should I do! Please help out
umm......just talk to her if she is wateva she decides to do is wats going to happen just be there for her! and support her. well done btw you sound like a friend i would love to have love samantha xx :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• I wonder...
  • I wonder...'s Avatar Topic Author
11 years 6 months ago #2 by I wonder...
I wonder... created the topic: What should I do! Please help out
Okay, I have absolutly no clue what should be done here. My friend was telling me that she allowed her boyfriend to penetrate her for only a second while he was soft and completly sent. after this she had her period and all tests were negative and she had no quallms at all. The next time this happend it was the same situation, he was spent and penetration was very brief, in fact from what she said the head was barly in. She feels the exact same, no symptoms two negative tests however she is scared to death she could be pergnant. I am scared for her, mind she has no signs, her period is at the end of the month...everything is running as it should except she has this 'feeling' something is wrong.
Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl