Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregant

• poohbear8
  • poohbear8's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #1 by poohbear8
poohbear8 replied the topic: Re:Pregant
hi chillane i was wondering when u were pregnant but still had your periods was it anything differnt about like were they lite and lasted 4 a short amount of time, or were they like normal periods? i might b pregnant but i still have my period and its normal like if i wasnt i still think i am .please answer :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chillane
  • chillane's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #2 by chillane
chillane replied the topic: Re:Pregant
hi there
im now 14 and i had a kid when i was 13, this is my story
i had sex one night but i didnt think id be pregnant. my boyfriend told me to do a pt so i did and it was negitive and kept doing them put they all said i wasnt pregnant. i didnt have any symptoms and didnt get big so i guesed i wasnt pregnant so i didnt think much of it.
BUT THEN in the middle of the night i got the most horrible pains in my tummy so i called my boyfriend and he came round and took me to the hospital there thay said that I WAS IN LABOR.
so that was that i didnt have any symptoms i still had my period yet now i have
a pretty little 1 yr old
hope ive helped
chill

• Mer
  • Mer's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #3 by Mer
Mer replied the topic: Re:Pregant
It's possible, but extremely rare! If you are pregnant, you will have at least one or two symptoms. (Especially fatigue!) They can be mistaken for PMS.

• Necole
  • Necole's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #4 by Necole
Necole created the topic: Pregant
CAn you be pregnant, but haven't had some of the symptoms? I've heard some prople don't experience all symptoms.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl